Audit and Assurance
Most of the time, the audit and assurance function is considered to be a statutory requirement thatwhich adds costs to the company.
Other than meeting the statutory requirements, we:
- Safe guard the interests of the shareholders.
- Provide independent verification on financial statements.
- Provide greater credibility and confidence in financial statements.
- Assist in identifying improvements for internal controls.
Incorporation of Companies
If you are new to the local business landscape or if you simply want to have a hassle free experience of setting up your company in Singapore, we offer you a one-stop solution to guide you through the process. All you need to provide is your chosen name for your company.
To learn more about how we can help you set up a company, contact us today
If you don’t want to be bogged down by monthly accounting reports, but want timely and accurate updates on the financial positioning of your Company, we provide:
- Accurate accounting services (monthly, quarterly or annually).
- Review of the financial statements.
- Advisory on the financial statements for compliance purposes.
- Corporate Taxation Services
Corporate taxation has a direct impact on the company’s financials and cash flow. Compliance with the Singapore’s taxation system will earn a good reputation for your company. To assist you in complying with the corporate taxation system in Singapore, we:
- Prepare corporate tax returns.
- File estimate chargeable income.
- Attend to queries from IRAS.
Human capital is a valuable resource in any company. We recognize this and provide the following professional services:
- Preparation of personal income tax returns.
- Assistance in attending to queries from IRAS.
If your company has revenue of more than S$1 million annually, you need to be GST registered. We offer the following services:
- Registration for GST (voluntary or compulsory).
- Preparing and submitting GST returns.
- Review of GST returns.
An agreed-upon procedures engagement requires an auditor to carry out procedures which the auditor and the client have agreed on and report on the factual findings. Users of the report assess the procedures and findings and draw their own conclusion from the auditor’s work. No assurance is expressed on the findings.
Compilation of Financial Statements
For companies that are exempted from audit and need to file the financial statements with ACRA, compilation of financial statements will be useful. When compiling financial statements, we:
- Prepare the balance sheet, income statement, statement of changes in equity, statement of cash flow, and notes to the financial statements.
- Collate, classify and, summarize your financial information.
- Prepare the XBRL format of the financial statements for submission to ACRA if required.
Human Resources Services
Human capital is a valuable resource in any company. We recognize this and provide the following services:
- Screening of potential new hires.
- Preparing monthly payroll.
- Preparing submission of CPF contributions to the CPF Board.
Statutory compliance for companies is an essential process of all companies. We offer the following services:
- Preparing Annual General Meeting documentations and filing with ACRA for annual compliance.
- Preparing directors’ resolutions as required.